Located in the Dongchang Cinema, the first cinema in Pudong, Shanghai, UNArt Center is committed to becoming an integrated international communication platform that interlinks technology, art, and education. Through an innovative perspective of art and an open mindset, the art center integrates and leverages multidisciplinary and collaborative multi-media to offer cutting-edge research results domestically and internationally, to promote science, technology & art education, and to assess feasibility and sustainability of a cross-industry partnership model.
Science and Technology Undertaking—UNProject
UNArt will encourage cross-media production methods through planning exhibitions, and incubation projects that highlight new directions, provide novel answers to new problems, and create interdisciplinary projects involving new perspectives and different scenarios.
- Art exhibition
- Interdisciplinary project incubation
- Long-term projects that feature information from all across the globe
Launch and formulate children's general education, build cross-border communities, and assemble a talent training program featuring elements of culture, science, and technology.
- Youth education project entailing an interdisciplinary approach
- Talent training focusing on cultural and technical integration
- “Crowd” research
Science and technology fusion data platform UNArt +
- Interdisciplinary slash community center UNCommunity: Create a platform that enables communication within the community, public education activities revolving around exhibitions and projects, and cultivation of talented individuals with expertise in culture and technology.
- UNArt +: Facilitate a common mode of reconciliation amongst art, culture, and technology that proffers various technology application scenarios and offers a methodology of art copyright delivery. (in progress)
Today Art Museum, Tongji University School of Design and Innovation, Let's talk Academic Forum, Experimental Art Department of Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, New Media Art Department of Sichuan Academy of Fine Arts, Department of Video Arts of Experimental Art College of Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts, School of Intermedia Arts of China Academy of Art, Xi'an Art College of Experimental Art, Shanghai University of Science and Technology School of Creative and Art, Chinese Artists Association Experimental Art Committee, Fabulb O|China "Number System" Workshop, "Scream Design" Platform, Made as ZAOZUO, Shanghai Banana Project Culture Development Co.Ltd. MANA New Media Art, Shanghai Center, Shanghai Fengyu Building Co.Ltd., China Unicom Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch, etc.
Department of Pure Art, New York School of Visual Arts, Hu Renyi
Deputy dean of the School of Creative Studies, Shanghai Theatre Academy,Liu Zhixin